Blue Hill Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blue Hill Zone

Sonic lover's domain!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterSonic
SuperSonicHero
SuperSonicHero
MasterSonic

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2006-02-23

The End! Empty
PostSubject: The End!   The End! Icon_minitimeTue 21 Nov - 5:26

Hyper Sonic! Okay The RPG has finally Started!!!!!!!!! Hyper Sonic!

Long ago when Choas was distroying the city...and then was defaeted sonic never realized thier where water eggs under some of the buildings(KInda wierd huh?)well anyways this is the time they hatched....!!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://sonicthehedgehog.forumotion.com
Metal_Sonic
SuperSonicHero
SuperSonicHero
Metal_Sonic

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-05-06

The End! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End!   The End! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Nov - 19:51

[ Year: 4676

It is war between the Covenant droid forces and the Black Arms army. The Covenants are led into battle by the supreme commander general DELTA-0001, commonly known as the Delta leader. He is most known as Grievous, due to that he's full of grief because he lost his troops, friends and family to the vicous Black arms and their soldiers. Now he leads his own army into battle for revenge.

[more is comming soon]
Back to top Go down
MasterSonic
SuperSonicHero
SuperSonicHero
MasterSonic

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2006-02-23

The End! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End!   The End! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 6:13

After the Hatch Sonic had still not realized it...But was still training for any thing that came his way.
The babies of Choas were still looking for him and until they found him they would destroy any thing in thier path.
the cops where hunting these creatures but know where to be found they attack out of know where and they got draged to thier cave.
Stealing all of thier stuff and eating it made them more powerful.
Back to top Go down
https://sonicthehedgehog.forumotion.com
Metal_Sonic
SuperSonicHero
SuperSonicHero
Metal_Sonic

The End! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End!   The End! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Nov - 17:09

(This is just a prologue to my character(s) so you know why and how they fit into the storyline.)

Delta lead was the general and supreme
commander of the covenant.
The Covenant is a small army of robots and people that fight to save the little that's left of the good things in life. Their holy city known as High Charity is a large space base that looks a bit like the Space Coony ARK. But now a fight is raging on a big ringworld in space. The Black arms fight to use it against the Covenant.
But when the black arms came to the rings controlroom, they released a force, a force so deadly that it can kill every single person on the ring. The parasites.

Delta lead is known as "Kyo" by his troops. He was trained and raised by the android know as Metal Shadow. He is guided in battle and so on by his monitor, an hologram that usualy takes form as a female hedgehog. He calls it Kyoko,

"Kyoko, find the fastest way outta here. This is getting tough!" Kyo talked over the network. He was still trapped in the Rings controlroom.
"The easiest way out of here is to go by that old airvent and later take of here with an aeroplane." Kyoko answered.
Captain Metal Shadow was up at the bridge and waited for them.
"We gotta leave, sir. I don't tink we stand a chance against the black arms and the parasite, what shall we do? And how did all this happened?" Metal Shadow asked. And the Delta leader didn't have an idea. Instead Kyoko answered for him.
"Guys, the only possible idea I have to stop this is to travel back in time and stop the timeline."
"And how do we do that?" Asked Kyo.
"Sonic the hedgehog must not be asasinated. Blow up the ring before it's too late." Answered Kyoko, and even her started to get desperate.
Kyo was still thinking. There was almost no time now. The parasite was close.
"Kyo hurry" Kyoko begged.
Delta Lead nodded. With a quick push at the button he sended himself, Metal Shadow and his monitor back in time with a blast,
Back to top Go down
Metal_Sonic
SuperSonicHero
SuperSonicHero
Metal_Sonic

The End! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End!   The End! Icon_minitimeWed 6 Dec - 21:28

I'm going to make a character change! I won't use Metal Shadow in this rpg, he doesn't fit in so good..
Just think that he has not been in any of my posts ok? Smile

So anyone can have Metal Shadow if you wish. But remember! The design of him (see the pics I've posted is Copyrighted by me! Ask me if you want to use it.

But my new character instead of Metal Shadow will be....... Mephiles the Dark! (He's a villain in the latest Sonic the hedgehog game and he's pretty evil here too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The End! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End!   The End! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Hill Zone :: Role Playing Games :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: